Friday, November 27, 2009

2010 : Another New Year

Hi,

2010...Another new year with some changes for the better (for me). Anticipating some economic changes in the country and that will not be the same as the pre 2008, the financial industry will be having tighter controls and with that, the trade sector will be improving steadily.

With many of my new year resolutions achieved (except for the story-writing portions), I need to draft out the resolution tonight. One will be the story writing (again). Although many stories are in my mind, I have not been puting it down in writing. So, that is what I must start doing. There are also others that I will nto be able to share here, but things are looking better for me unlike my pre-2007 times (my first half of my life).

This time, it is another ball game.. a more positive one and it is great. Just creating and molding it to the betterment of my progress in career and life.

I am doing good in eating more vegetarian food than non-veg. I only consume egg and fish once in a while and have stopped eating other non-veg food. I have also completely stopped drinking soft-drinks. My body feels much better now. That clean and fresh feeling.. it is great. Hope to maintain it consistently.

I used to be very stingy due to my financial constrains and that trait is still stuck in me. I should loosen alittle and be thrifty than stingy.

I have started reading more books and should continue that too.

I have learnt to set my priorities especially when it involves grassroots volunteerism.

Just keeping in my the importance of time and money and staying in focus with my life's vision that was set by me 10 years ago.

Hope this new year will be a great one for the country as a whole :)

Best regards.


Kumaran RN

No comments: