Friday, May 29, 2009

Hi,

I always wanted to upload this picture but forgot. Today I am publishing this picture in this blog. I was in Bangkok this year February (2009) with my wife for a holiday. On the first day when my wife (Mageswari) and I were travelling down an escalator in a shopping centre heading towards the food court, we bumped onto Dhanush and Aishwarya Dhanush. Dhanush, one of the famous current kollywood movie actor, is also the son-in-law of Superstar Rajinikanth. Aishwarya Dhanush - his wife - is the elder daughter of the Superstar.

What a surprise my wife and I had. Such big stars and yet such down-to-earth people both were. Nice and simple people. The photos themselves will tell. The first photo of me with a celebrity (kollywood actor).

We said hi and also asked for an autograph from both of them. They also obliged to pose for a picture with us. Here are the photos :-







Best regards,

Kumaran RN

No comments: